The specific objectives of the WAVALUE project are the next ones:
- To achieve a sustainable, cost-effective and energy-efficient solution for digestate handling and valorization.
- To demonstrate the viability of applying the Spouted Bed technology for digestate treatment at the semi-industrial scale.
- To obtain new high added value, well balanced, granulated slow release ecofertilizers, with varying formulations, as demanded by the consumers.
- To set up an Exploitation Plan to commercialize both the new fertilizers and the demonstrated technology, by penetrating into their corresponding markets.
- To define and perform a dissemination plan so that all stakeholders become aware of the importance of the eco-innovative aspects of the project.